Books That Changed my life.

                              WHY READING IS SO IMPORTANT TO ME!


                
Reading have opened up so many doors for me. Just about everything I know I learned by reading a book, watching tutorial videos, google and Wisdom through experience.





The mind is so powerful that you can sit and think about something so much. That even if it's not true the mind would start believing it.

You are what you think!!!!!!









Learn about the power of Investing, Wealth Creation and more. I love this book because Roberts reveals many of secrets that the (Rich) millionaires do. And the habits of the Poor. A MUST READ!!!









Buy 7 Habits



Just mastering any of these habits you would see the desire changes need to succeed in life.

The is a true gem. A book everyone must read. I loved this book so much I've brought multiple copies and sent them to family and friends.













Buy Millionaire Next DooA book that really opened my eyes up about society. The people we think are millionaires are not really millionaires. The rappers and people we see on TV with all the flashy cars and jewelry are not really rich. But a average person walking right pass you could be a multimillionaire and you never know it. 
Buy Secrets to millionaire Mind


In this book T. Harv Eker reveals it all. Reading this book alone you notice that The rich have a totally different mindset from the Poor.

Buy 48 Laws of Power


One of the Most powerful books ever written. This is a book I read once a year. Some laws I don't agree with some I love. Another power I learned from reading. I take what I like and keep It. and Throw away what I disagree with.



Buy Subtle art


This book was referred to me by a penpal I had many years ago. Once I read it. It all started to make sense. People should start taking account of the Own Actions. 





Buy Purpose Driven Live


This is one of the first books I remember reading While I was Locked Up. Asking the tough Questions Like WHY AM I HERE? WHAT IS MY PURPOSE ON THIS EARTH?



Buy how to win


I threw this book in. I disagree with alot of the teaches. But there's so many jewels in this book that I agree with. So I had to add It. 




Buy outwitting


Another Master piece by Napoleon Hill. Just Read You will thank me Later.




WIN ONE OF THESE BOOKS FOR FREE!!!! ( Details Below)

For a Chance to get any of the books listed above FOR FREE all you have to do is
LIKE,SHARE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE TO ANY OF MY BLOGS


Donate to my Channel CASHAPP : $KeleenBishop23 PAYPAL : paypal.me/KeleenBishop @KeleenBishop Any More help needed feel free to comment!!!

THEN TELL ME ON F.B, I.G or Comment BELOW!!! 

My Links are!!
F.B ADD ME
YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBE NOW

Comments